Trump galvanizes party faithful
Johnson: How did he do it?
Two charged with murder in Fayette Co.
Alder to offer season sports passes
London’s Shuff wears medal of Eagle Scout
- Trump galvanizes party faithful - 5:07 pm
- Johnson: How did he do it? - 4:58 pm updated: 5:09 pm.
- Two charged with murder in Fayette Co. - 4:53 pm
- Alder to offer season sports passes - 1:27 pm
- London’s Shuff wears medal of Eagle Scout - 9:00 am
- Better late than never - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Progress at EMS building - 8:01 am
- Spectacle outside the RNC - 6:12 pm
- Teen gets 7 years for breaking into home, beating woman at gunpoint - 5:57 pm
- Judge: No prison for Stoops - 4:24 pm
- More ribbons awarded at fair dog show - 11:09 am
- Rotary installs new officers - 9:00 am
- Councilman: Johnson arrest a ‘dark blow’ for village - 6:58 am
- West Jeff approves Flucke Trust annexation - 5:29 pm
- Report: West Jeff pool revenue is up - 5:06 pm
- MCAC wears ‘Pajama Game’ well - 5:03 pm
- Correction - 5:34 am
- Manure expo coming to London - 5:14 pm updated: 5:22 pm.
- Theft in office: Cars, tools, camper — even dental work — bought with village money - 5:01 pm updated: 4:29 pm.
- Former Mt. Sterling administrator arrested for stealing nearly $1 million from village - 10:04 am updated: 5:03 pm.
- Hog wash: Fair board, Gross say no truth to Facebook rumor - 8:35 am
- Barber wins it all at fair showman of showmen - 3:12 am
- Bike trail use moving up - 12:53 am updated: 5:33 pm.
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Proper fry pan toss - 3:57 pm
- Pull draws crowd - 3:52 pm
- Duo caught with meth face 11 years - 8:37 pm
- BCI to use Battelle DNA technology at lab - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Horse barn plan for park proposed - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Rubel repeats at Dog Showman of Showmen - 12:23 am
- Have you opened the door yet? - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- London St. Patrick schedules free concert by ‘Romans’ - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Alyson Petee wins Swine Showman of Showmen - 4:52 am
- Another check off Shiann’s bucket list - 4:38 am
- M-P BOE votes down two-tier busing - 12:42 am
- ‘Is my tongue blue?’ - 5:42 pm
- Champer wins Grand Champion Steer - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Western Agronomy Field Day is July 20 - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Fair officials: Sheep show in Eby a good move - 7:48 am
- Fair plans roof for equine arena - 5:55 am
- Madison-Plains rehires Dettwiller - 3:57 am updated: 10:33 am.
- It’s pullin’ time! - 5:58 pm
- Food stamp fraud on the rise - 4:43 pm
- Barber takes control of goat show - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Donor gives $30K to London pool - 6:08 am
- Sweet, sweet competition - 4:48 am updated: 12:42 pm.
- Rehm wins horse showmanship - 4:16 am
- Dewine selects locals as Teen Ambassadors - 7:17 pm
- Helicopter responds to vehicle collision - 4:34 pm updated: 5:02 pm.
- Hogging the water - 3:41 pm updated: 4:20 pm.
Judge: No prison for Stoops
Tammy Stoops, once chief probation officer in Madison County Juvenile Court, will not spend time behind bars for stealing on the job, despite a reques...
More ribbons awarded at fair dog show
In addition to Regan Rubel winning dog showmanship, several other youth members took home ribbons following last Friday’s Madison County Jr. Fai...
Rotary installs new officers
The London Rotary Club recently installed its 2016-17 officers. From left, Kelly Snyder, president-elect; Mike Hensel, president; Marshall Geib, past ...
Councilman: Johnson arrest a ‘dark blow’ for village
Reaction to the arrest of Joe Johnson, former Mount Sterling village administrator, has been shock and surprise from many of the village’s offic...
West Jeff approves Flucke Trust annexation
West Jefferson Village Council have moved ahead with plans to annex nearly 300 acres of prime development land along Interstate 70 between Byerly Road...
Report: West Jeff pool revenue is up
A hot and humid summer is proving a boon to the West Jefferson Municipal Pool.On Monday, village parks and recreation director Marci Darlington told c...
Key in Big D
IRVING, Texas — The health of Tony Romo and Dez Bryant gives the Dallas Cowboys reason to believe they can have a turnaround as dramatic as the ...
Russians lose track appeal
LONDON — Now that Russian track and field athletes have failed in their effort to have their Olympic ban overturned, it’s up to the IOC to...
Dalton back with new coordinator
CINCINNATI — New Bengals offensive coordinator Ken Zampese isn’t sure why people think anything will be different this time around.“...
Decision on Russian Olympic ban expected Sunday
MOSCOW — Russia’s top Olympic official expects a final decision by Sunday on whether the entire Russian team will be banned from next mont...
London Kiwanis/Takacs Soccer sign-ups set
The London Kiwanis/Takacs Soccer League is now accepting registrations for the fall 2016 soccer league for first through eighth grades who are not on ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Iota Beta honored at national convention
Thirteen members of Iota Beta attended the 2016 Phi Beta Psi National Convention in Cleveland July 11-13.The Chapter received the Mitzi Jones Memorial...
Troyer and Keigley to exchange vows
Walter G. Keigley Jr. and Patricia A. Keigley of London announce the engagement of their son, Brian K. Keigley to Victoria D. Troyer daughter of Eliza...
Book club awards door prizes
Carolyn Tadlock won the game prize drawing at the June Around Town Book Club meeting. Her gift included a $10 gift card to The Rusty Keg, and a Mt. St...
The pleasure of finishing a memory
The barn last week was one of three main elements that made up this memorable scene. Besides the barn, there was a farm pond and a large Oak tree besi...
Times are troubled
There is a movement going on that everybody has heard about and it is a movement that is rooted in the belief that in our justice system black lives a...
Dem convention must stir, renew interest in Clinton
For Democrats, the upcoming convention in Philadelphia offers a chance to do what Hillary Clinton’s campaign so far has struggled to do.Build ex...
Sewage repairs funds are available
The Madison County-London City Health District has funding available to repair or replace existing household sewage treatment systems (septic tanks, a...
Better late than never
Did you know there are several meanings to being “on time?” There are! To be on time means to be somewhere at a designated time. That is, ...
Living day by day and appreciating it more and more
As I opened the curtains this morning (July 19) I could see fog disappearing in the field in front of me. That was a strange sight for the middle of J...
Jim Krumel: As Mayberry goes, so goes America
You don’t have to look further than Mayberry to find a bellwether city this election year.That’s right. The fictional TV home where Sherif...
Connecting youth, state government
This past April, the Ohio Statehouse was host to the 65th Ohio Youth Leadership Association (YLA) Youth in Government Conference. As a co-chair of the...
Loving Care hosting spring dinner & auction
Loving Care Hospice and Home Health’s Annual Spring Dinner and Auction “Your Greatest Adventure” will be held at 6 p.m. on Friday, M...
Madison Health Auxiliary seeks homemade donations for countywide bake sale
It’s a golden event! The 50th annual Madison Health Auxiliary Bake-Nic is set for Friday, May 6 at various locations throughout the county.Curre...
Pharmacists honored for 50 years service
Two Plain City pharmacists were recently recognized for their combined 100 years of service to the practice of pharmacy.Registered Pharmacists Robert ...
Chamber of commerce seeks board members
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce is seeking individuals to join its board of directors.There are currently two open seats on the board.“We...
Chamber of commerce seeking ambassadors
Are you looking for a way to get involved in your local community?The Madison County Chamber of Commerce is in search of people willing to serve as vo...
Dr. Gary Erdy joins Madison Health in Mt. Sterling
Madison Health has announced Dr. Gary Erdy, MD, a primary care practitioner, has joined its family of physicians. Erdy will care for patients at Madis...