Woman who fled police gets prison
County searches for administrator
Johnson held on $500,000 bond
Martin: Water looking good
State fair starts today with new icon
- Woman who fled police gets prison - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- County searches for administrator - 3:51 am
- Scaggs celebrate 60th anniversary - 2:41 pm
- Johnson held on $500,000 bond - 1:22 pm updated: 3:38 pm.
- Martin: Water looking good - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- H.E.L.P. House hosts back to school outreach - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- State fair starts today with new icon - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- ‘We no longer trust you’ - 6:40 am
- Plain City intersection hits another road block - 9:05 pm
- Region feels the debate loss - 5:10 pm
- Ohioans report police and fire charity scams - 9:00 am updated: 9:01 am.
- TCC, A Wireless donating school supply packs - 9:00 am updated: 9:01 am.
- Pumpkin Field Day slated for Aug. 18 - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Mt. Sterling boy wins ‘Battle of the Brickyard’ - 6:55 am
- Fire chief: Runs to abated businesses ‘taxes’ the FD - 4:56 am
- Man sent to prison for gun theft, high speed chase - 5:48 pm
- Dem convention roiled by emails, chairwoman - 4:57 pm
- Trump galvanizes party faithful - 5:07 pm
- Johnson: How did he do it? - 4:58 pm updated: 5:09 pm.
- Two charged with murder in Fayette Co. - 4:53 pm
- Alder to offer season sports passes - 1:27 pm
- London’s Shuff wears medal of Eagle Scout - 9:00 am
- Better late than never - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Progress at EMS building - 8:01 am
- Spectacle outside the RNC - 6:12 pm
- Teen gets 7 years for breaking into home, beating woman at gunpoint - 5:57 pm
- Judge: No prison for Stoops - 4:24 pm
- More ribbons awarded at fair dog show - 11:09 am
- Rotary installs new officers - 9:00 am
- Councilman: Johnson arrest a ‘dark blow’ for village - 6:58 am
- West Jeff approves Flucke Trust annexation - 5:29 pm
- Report: West Jeff pool revenue is up - 5:06 pm
- MCAC wears ‘Pajama Game’ well - 5:03 pm
- Correction - 5:34 am
- Manure expo coming to London - 5:14 pm updated: 5:22 pm.
- Theft in office: Cars, tools, camper — even dental work — bought with village money - 5:01 pm updated: 4:29 pm.
- Former Mt. Sterling administrator arrested for stealing nearly $1 million from village - 10:04 am updated: 5:03 pm.
- Hog wash: Fair board, Gross say no truth to Facebook rumor - 8:35 am
- Barber wins it all at fair showman of showmen - 3:12 am
- Bike trail use moving up - 12:53 am updated: 5:33 pm.
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Proper fry pan toss - 3:57 pm
- Pull draws crowd - 3:52 pm
- Duo caught with meth face 11 years - 8:37 pm
- BCI to use Battelle DNA technology at lab - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Horse barn plan for park proposed - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Rubel repeats at Dog Showman of Showmen - 12:23 am
- Have you opened the door yet? - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- London St. Patrick schedules free concert by ‘Romans’ - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Alyson Petee wins Swine Showman of Showmen - 4:52 am
Region feels the debate loss
GREENE COUNTY — Shock, sadness and a bit of optimism echoed throughout Greene County following Wright State University’s announcement last...
Ohioans report police and fire charity scams
COLUMBUS — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is warning Ohioans of a scam in whicha suspicious caller asks for donations supposedly to support p...
TCC, A Wireless donating school supply packs
A local branch of TCC, the largest Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer in the U.S., will be donating 250 backpacks full of school supplies to children t...
Pumpkin Field Day slated for Aug. 18
SOUTH CHARLESTON — This year’s Aug. 18 Pumpkin Field Day will offer growers valuable research updates regarding disease, insect and weed c...
Mt. Sterling boy wins ‘Battle of the Brickyard’
Someone once said the last shall be first and the first last. Count Trevor Null among them.Null, 15, of Mount Sterling, won the biggest race in quarte...
Fire chief: Runs to abated businesses ‘taxes’ the FD
Jefferson Township’s fire chief said his department is “being taxed” by an increasing number of runs to businesses with tax abatemen...
MSU QB race not settled
CHICAGO — Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio says Tyler O’Connor is in the lead to be the starting quarterback for the Spartans t...
Earnhardt’s return could take more time
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Dale Earnhardt Jr. warned Monday that his return to NASCAR could take longer than planned.NASCAR’s most popular driver i...
At least 85 Russian athletes banned from Rio
MOSCOW — At least 85 athletes from the 387-strong Russian Olympic team announced last week have so far been barred from the Rio Games in connect...
Harbaugh is ‘One of a kind’
CHICAGO – Michigan tight end Jake Butt offered a concise description of his coach Jim Harbaugh at the Big Ten Football Media Days on Monday.R...
Lots of questions for OSU, other contenders
Summer’s heading into the back stretch. Or at least it is if you believe fall starts as soon as college football season begins.The Big Ten’...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Living day by day and appreciating it more and more
As I opened the curtains this morning (July 19) I could see fog disappearing in the field in front of me. That was a strange sight for the middle of J...
Iota Beta honored at national convention
Thirteen members of Iota Beta attended the 2016 Phi Beta Psi National Convention in Cleveland July 11-13.The Chapter received the Mitzi Jones Memorial...
Troyer and Keigley to exchange vows
Walter G. Keigley Jr. and Patricia A. Keigley of London announce the engagement of their son, Brian K. Keigley to Victoria D. Troyer daughter of Eliza...
Book club awards door prizes
Carolyn Tadlock won the game prize drawing at the June Around Town Book Club meeting. Her gift included a $10 gift card to The Rusty Keg, and a Mt. St...
The pleasure of finishing a memory
The barn last week was one of three main elements that made up this memorable scene. Besides the barn, there was a farm pond and a large Oak tree besi...
Plan to travel out of country? it’s time to get a passport
Every year, millions of Americans travel overseas for work or family vacations. Those with plans to travel outside of our borders for the first time w...
Try strawberry soup for an easy supper
I love being a mother. There’s nothing in the entire world I’d rather do than be a wife to my beloved husband Daniel and be called mother ...
Memories of camping and Bob Evans Farm
The Girl Scout troop I led when my oldest child was in elementary school and a year into middle school was all about camping. They knew much more abou...
Dem convention must stir, renew interest in Clinton
For Democrats, the upcoming convention in Philadelphia offers a chance to do what Hillary Clinton’s campaign so far has struggled to do.Build ex...
Sewage repairs funds are available
The Madison County-London City Health District has funding available to repair or replace existing household sewage treatment systems (septic tanks, a...
Better late than never
Did you know there are several meanings to being “on time?” There are! To be on time means to be somewhere at a designated time. That is, ...
Loving Care hosting spring dinner & auction
Loving Care Hospice and Home Health’s Annual Spring Dinner and Auction “Your Greatest Adventure” will be held at 6 p.m. on Friday, M...
Madison Health Auxiliary seeks homemade donations for countywide bake sale
It’s a golden event! The 50th annual Madison Health Auxiliary Bake-Nic is set for Friday, May 6 at various locations throughout the county.Curre...
Pharmacists honored for 50 years service
Two Plain City pharmacists were recently recognized for their combined 100 years of service to the practice of pharmacy.Registered Pharmacists Robert ...
Chamber of commerce seeks board members
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce is seeking individuals to join its board of directors.There are currently two open seats on the board.“We...
Chamber of commerce seeking ambassadors
Are you looking for a way to get involved in your local community?The Madison County Chamber of Commerce is in search of people willing to serve as vo...
Dr. Gary Erdy joins Madison Health in Mt. Sterling
Madison Health has announced Dr. Gary Erdy, MD, a primary care practitioner, has joined its family of physicians. Erdy will care for patients at Madis...